shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: December Progressive Challenge

1. Thanks, Scrappinsass....your templates were lifesavers!!!

Jessie :)

Jessie: here's a tutorial for PSE for making waves. You'll find many more tutorials on that site too! Happy creating!! .. Glad you like the templates! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Jessie: here's a tutorial for PSE for making waves. You'll find many more tutorials on that site too! Happy creating!! .. Glad you like the templates! :)
    Thank you so much.... Still learning a lot about PSE. The tut was excellent. Maybe now I can make even more shapes to use on my pages.

Woohoo thank you Lone for your 'Wavies 2 templates' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and thanks for the link to the tutorial. I will definitely be playing with that :):)
    Here is my Step 2:

Awesome stuff Renee! :) Glad you like those templates :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Thank you so much.... Still learning a lot about PSE. The tut was excellent. Maybe now I can make even more shapes to use on my pages.
    no worries.. a search on PSE+tutorial turns up lots of stuff.. just have to sift through the garbage to get to the good stuff! :)

7. I agree with Bright Eyes....fun tutorial! Thanks for researching for us!

Jessie :)

Here is my Step 2. Love the wavies Lone. Thanks so much !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You are so very welcome! Lovely papers/wavies you've chosen! :)

ok.. so I have to run off to work, so I'll be posting the next step later on tonight.. I'm on PST so that will be in 7 hours or so :)