shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: December Progressive Challenge

My Step 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 529829_e4e2e672-9a9e-418a-8d90-e1dce40289dc_lstep1gds.jpg  

2. step 2

I flipped the wavy lines 90 degrees 'cuz I didn't like them on the sides... just too busy. I hope I didn't get myself into a pickle.

3. great job

Cathy: You did a great job working around the picture. I really like it.

Here is my Step 2.

I used your wavies, but skewed and changed them a bit.

I like all these variations!! Great work and imagination! :)

6. Okay....I'm at a complete loss....since I'm fairly new at this, I don't know how to make those wavy lines. Is there a tutorial somewhere on the site???? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jessie :)

Quote Originally Posted by JessieTrotter View Post
    Okay....I'm at a complete loss....since I'm fairly new at this, I don't know how to make those wavy lines. Is there a tutorial somewhere on the site???? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    There isn't on this site, but I'll try and find one for you. What program are you using?

The other ladies are using my Wavies Templates that you can find HERE

8. Thanks for the info. I went ahead and bought the template, so I'll be posting soon.

I'd still like to know how to do it myself just for my own knowledge. I'm using PSE 8....so any help would be great.

Thanks for everything!

9. Here's mine:

Step 2:

Great additions Jessie! I'll see if I can find a tutorial for you. One of the ladies may chime in with something as well, as I know a lot of them use PSE.