shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: December Color Challenge

You are right, the color palette does go well with your son's great scarf. Truly a cute page! Love the richness of all that teal.

Quote Originally Posted by purplezebra View Post
    Here is my entry for the colour challenge. As soon as I saw the colours I thought of the scarf I made for my youngest son last winter.

Mostly used Art for Scrapbooking's Seasons kit with some snowflakes from the dec collaboration kit.

New Scarf
    Tricia

You are quite welcome. Really like the lovely combination of the three colors you chose to use. It makes for a very pretty page. Thanks for joining in!

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    A lovely color palette... I used "Mired" kit - Created by Jill.

I did recolor the cream paper to a tan of the palette. All other elements and papers were used as found in the kit.

Thanks for a fun challenge, 2SparkleOn.
    Tricia

Mr. & Mrs. Claus are so cute! You are right, that kit's snowman is adorable. Beautiful job on the challenge. Sorry to hear that your shadows are giving you fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanscraps View Post

I really like that snowman in the kit, but wanted to scrap this photo and he just did not want to share billing with the Clauses!!!

Here is the layout in the gallery

I am not sure what is going on with my shadows. I have been making custom shadows and they look fine until I jpeg them. And I really do not notice the problem until I am looking at them in the gallery after uploading. Guess I better go back to PSE automatic settings. ah well, not going to print these anyway. Just for fun. So ignore the funky shadows
    Tricia

At long last, here is my entry in the challenge:

Originally I thought I was making a holiday page. Turns out it felt differently.
    I just love the richness of these colors. All of you have done an amazing job with this palette so far. Thanks again to everyone who has taken part.
    Tricia

Smile Christmas 2006

I enjoyed your challenge. Here's the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...e-2006&cat=515

That sparkly gold glitter is so pretty with this color palette and your lovely page! Thank you for sharing your layout with all of us.
    Tricia

Have always loved this kit, so I used it:

Wonderful page Donakat. Those flowers and frame really make your photo stand out beautifully.
    Tricia