December Digidish Challenge
Happy December everyone! Welcome to the December Digi-Dish Challenge. Please create a layout using the ingredients listed on the recipe. You are welcome to garnish with extras if you like once you have used the necessary items. Happy scrapping!
On the seasonal items, you are not limited to the winter holiday season. You may choose whatever season you would like.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the December Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Digi-Dish Challenge Gallery HERE.
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Since we all love prizes, there will be a participation prize for this challenge.
This challenge runs through December 31.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE.
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Lovely recipe, will see what I can bake of it ;-)
Here is mine:
Thank you for the lovely challenge:
This is gorgeous! Love all your pretty holiday clustering. Thank you for joining in on the challenge.
Thanks for the challenge Tricia, here is mine:
The 3 Seasonal Elements: Santa, bauble, 2 ornaments.
The extra with C = clock
3 seasonal elements
1 element starting with a "C"
Thanks for joining in the challenge this month with a wonderful holiday layout. Pink and green makes such a lovely combination.