December Multiphoto Challenge
Since we had so much fun last month making layout with lots of photos, lets do it again. I love layouts that tell a story and using multiphotos helps. I would like you to create a layout using more than 4 photos. Anything else is up to you, but most importantly have fun.
(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the December Scrappin’ 7 Challenge Thread
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Load your Multi-photo layout in the GDS Multiphoto Gallery.
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through December 31, 2012!
And... for participating, you'll receive a prize! A coupon to my store.
I can't wait to see what you create!!
How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.
How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial
Here is mine. Love the challenge
Those pictures are so cute Brooke! I love your layout as well. Great job. :)
Brooke that layout is adorable and cute! Wonderfully done.
noriskus, I love your heritage layout. I live near Gettysburg and enjoying showing the kids how that freedom was won.
Here's my share to the challenge.
I used the template of Andrea Gold (#721) and her scrapkit: Euphoria to make this collage of photos from René en me together.
image is linked
Love the template you used and the bright colors.