shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lyrical Challenge for December

Here is my submission for the Lyrical Challenge

Darling page. The Christmas tree design with the photos is outstanding. Always loved that song "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas". Wonderful kit. Thanks for joining us this month.

Here is mine

Now I remain with just one problem... it is time for me to go to sleep but I keep hearing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..."

Thank you for this challenge. I enjoyed it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kythe View Post
    Here's mine. Sadly this is my first Christmas after Mom's passing.
    You have made a beautiful memory.
    I know the feeling and so I am wishing you all the best.

Ingrid, that is a beautiful page. Love the dark blue background with the pops of red, white and green in the cluster. Oh... it sure looks cold in the photo. Great work on the page. So glad you could join us this month.

Smile Let It Snow

I enjoyed your challenge. Here's the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...t-snow&cat=524

Diane... hey, girl.... you did it - got your page posted here in the thread!!! SO proud of you.

Love the page you made and those great photos of snow! Beautiful but cold looking. Great song- love those lyrics. The title font is perfect for the page! Thanks for playing with us this month.

My song is We Wish You a Merry Christmas. Original composer unknown, but it is said to date back to England in the 16th century.

Thanks for the great challenge. I love holiday music.
    Tricia

Tricia, that is a wonderful page. And the song is certainly well know. I call those songs 'traditional' as no one knows the author but we all know the words and melody. Like how you place the large leaf above the photo with the other elements - wonderful cluster and paper stacking. So happy you could join us this month.

I have been humming and singing all these wonderful songs each of you has used for your December Lyrical challenge pages. So much fun and love the music that you each selected. Thank you so much for playing with us this month.

There is only a few hours left to submit your page for the December Lyrical Challenge. Please have them uploaded by 12 midnight EST. Thanks so much.