shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Font Challenge for December

This layout is simple, but the paper is so very pretty - didn't want to clutter it with elements. The photo is of my grandmother and her brother skiing. Probably taken in the 1930's sometime. Words: Arne and Astrid skiing.

Darling use of the font for your page, norskinus. Don't blame you for keeping it simple. It is delightful. Thanks you for playing along this month.

Here is mine, I used all the stars I good get from the collab "White Christmas" ;-)
    Starring my daughter in the first snow of her little life!

image is linked
    creative greetings,

I love how you used the stars as frames for the photos. The snowflakes are a perfect compliment to the stars and the theme of First Snow. Thanks for playing this month.

Sweetdreamer, the polar bear in the snowglobe is fabulous. Love your unusual colors for a winter page... so elegant and lovely. That poem is precious. Thank you for playing with us this month.

Winter 2009

Hallo, here's my contribution to this fun challenge. I loved working with this font.

Linda, I can feel the cold winter weather from just looking at your page! Brrr... Love how you made the title really large to tie all the photos together. Fabulouos. Thank you for playing along with us this month.

Here's my page!
    Thanks for the fantastic font and for the challenge!

Hivart, that is such a cute ornament! It certainly fits the page you have done. Love the wavy paper shapes and all the colorful papers you have use. Darling use of the other elements, too. Thanks you for joining us this month.