shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Font Challenge for December

Here's my LO using Winter flakes:

Thanks for the challenge!

Christelle, what a darling photo. Love how you used different fonts for "Let It Snow" word arts on the page. The snowflakes and other elements make for a fun page. Thanks for joining in this month.

Here is my layout using the Winter Flakes font.

The photo of the Christmas tree shows the Christmas tree I decorated yesterday. This year it brings back very special and mixed memories...

Thanks for the challenge. It was fun to work on it.

Ingrid, that is a beautiful layout! The tree in the photo is wonderful. Love the Red Title and the cluster work. Great job on this. So glad you joined us for this challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Ingrid, that is a beautiful layout! The tree in the photo is wonderful. Love the Red Title and the cluster work. Great job on this. So glad you joined us for this challenge.
    Thank you :-)
    Ofcourse the quickpage by Princess Design was a very good basis for the rest of the layout. I enjoyed making this one.

Here's mine:

Suzette, that is one beautiful tree. Love how you chose to do a blue monochromatic page with it. The title in blue is lovely. Thanks for joining us this month.

Suzette, what a beautiful tree! Great LO.

This was a fun to work with. Thanks for the challenge.
    Tricia

Tricia, this is a darling page. My goodness... the snow is almost as deep as she is tall!! The snowflakes are a wonderful accent around the frame. And I really like the stitching you added on an angle. Great page. Glad you joined the challenge for this month.

BTW, love your avatar for the month!