shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scraplift for December

Wowzers - you guys are quick on the draw. I'm guessing you want to get all the challenges in the month - LOL!??! Looking wonderful so far. Love the different takes. It's a super choice this month Kay - especially for the holidays coming up!

SweetDreamer, I am LOL.... we spend many a Christmas Day in a similar fashion when we lived in San Deigo, CA. Lovely page and fun photos of a great day. Thanks for playing this month.

Thanks for the challenge!
    Here is my 'lift' - used some more of the lovely papers from this kit: A Cosy Christmas - Art for Scrapbooking ;-)

(image is linked to the Gallery)
    creative greetings,

Els, such a darling page. Wonderful take on the sift. You sure are getting a lot of use of that kit. Love it when the kit fits so many different challenges and pages. Thanks for playing.

5. Wow Els I love the theme along with your cutouts. It is cute how you have the snowman placed strategically in certain spots in order to give dimension.

What a beautiful page. Love the blue color scheme. Great blending. So glad you could join us this month.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 12-14-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Here is my scraplift:

I left my sister's blended photo darker to be able to see more detail.
    Tricia

Tricia, that is a beautiful scraplift. Yes, leaving the larger photo darker does bring out the details in it more. Wonderful job on it. I love the swirls and the paper piece you used in the cluster. Great that you could join in this month.

Lovely page to scraplift! Here's my take.