shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swap Challenge December

Exclamation

These are the partners, now let's have fun!!

Bright Eyes - Bingomama1966
    Sweetdreamer - Sparkles
    2SparkleOn - Els

Send your partner a PM with your e-mailadres, so we can send the photo of our Christmas Tree to each other!
    creative greetings,

LOL as Brooke and I both hit the PM at the same time.... Got yours, Brooke. Will get my photo in the email to you ASAP. Thanks for lining up the partners, Els. Should be a fun swap.

I guess we were both eager lmao.
    I sent you mine. :-)
    Thanks for hosting a great challenge.

Wow, that's fast!!
    Very nice you're having fun with the challenge ;-)
    creative greetings,

Thank you for such a great swap......

Kay I couldn't decide which photo to use so I used both on the same layout lol
    I will be sending you the full-sized (3600x3600) layouts to your email in case you do want to print it.

I do hope that you like them:

I promise.... Brooke and I aren't in a race. We both just love getting our pages done ASAP.

Love this photo Brooke sent me of her niece's hands reaching for the Christmas Tree Lights. So beautiful!!! The song lyrics to Let's Light Up the Christmas Tree seems so appropriate for the photo.

Another page using Christmas Past - the Dec GDS collab kit.

Thank you, Brooke, for the wonderful work you did with my photos. I didn't expect you to do two pages but love them both...

lmao...... you are so right. We have to do it when we are inspired and it looks like we both got hit with inspiration lol. Can I get a hallelujah... I was tired of the dry spell anyways lol.

I really couldn't choose which photo to use for the layout lol. So I was like its just as easy to do both as it is one lol. I really love that white Christmas tree but on the 2nd photo you were just smiling so big and looked so happy lol

Ladies, I think you both did a great job on this Swap challenge!
    Thanks for joining me this month ;-)
    creative greetings,

I scrapped this lovely photo Tricia (2SparkleOn) sent me, using the december collab kit "Christmas Past"
    Hope you like it Tricia!

image is linked
    creative greetings,

Very lovely layout Els! Thank you. And all the other layouts so far are beautiful too.
    Tricia