shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABC Challenge December

1. Hello

Well, I am going to try to just post a message with no link; the site will not let me upload my entry in ABC challenge into this thread. But it is in the ABC gallery; it is called Eagle and Fjords. by Nanscraps

2. Eagle and Fjord

Well, I managed to post without a link, so am going to try again, for the fourth time to actually get my layout in the thread. Just the link, not even try to put the actual layout in here. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-and-fjord.jpg

3. No Luck

No luck, I still cannot post a link into the thread, but you can go see my layout in the gallery. I thought it was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanscraps View Post
    No luck, I still cannot post a link into the thread, but you can go see my layout in the gallery. I thought it was pretty cool.
    It sure is pretty cool Nan, and I am so sorry to hear you are having problems to place your LO here.

This is your LO:

Love what you made with these letters, thank you for playing the ABC Challenge ;-)
    creative greetings,

Here is my contribution for this challenge

Till the next ABC Challenge!

Super with the big photo as background!
    Thanks for playing along this month ;-)
    creative greetings,