shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: *NEW* Holiday Kits by Studio4 Designworks

Hybrid View

*NEW* Holiday Kits by Studio4 Designworks

I've added some new products to the store - just in time for the holiday season.

First off is
    HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
    I'm sure you've heard this title before, but it really does ring true for the upcoming holiday season.

There is a full kit - containing 20 - 300 dpi papers and 68 - 300 dpi png elements files.
    ALL ON SALE NOW!

There are also Clustered Frames and Page Stackers

or you can pick up the
    BUNDLE - ON SALE RIGHT NOW

And my other new release is
    SWEET HOLIDAY SURPRISE

Here's a sweet, fun and colourful kit to get your started scrapping those sweet holiday photos. It's a great mid-size that will keep you scrapping for hours! Myself and my kids made candy houses pretty much every Christmas and this would be the perfect kit to scrap those photos. This kit contains 40 - 300 dpi png elements and 14 - 300 dpi papers in JPEG format.

ALSO ON SALE NOW!

Two gorgeous kits! I love Home for the Holidays with the traditional colors plus the teal/turquoise is fab together, and all the fabulous elements you included. Plus the clusters and stacked papers are awesome.
    And Sweet Holiday Surprise is perfect for the 'gingerbread/baking layouts'. Great colors. I love the journaling on the Candy Houses layout.
    Last edited by 6grand; 12-01-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Gorgeous kits Darlene!!!

Beautiful stuff, Darlene!

5. I'm sure...

I'm positively sure that I will get your kit.

I just bought this bundle Home For The Holidays and Sweet Holiday Surprise and it gave me the elements twice for Sweet Holiday Surprise and no elements for the Home For The Holidays Bundle. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bingomama1966 View Post
    I just bought this bundle Home For The Holidays and Sweet Holiday Surprise and it gave me the elements twice for Sweet Holiday Surprise and no elements for the Home For The Holidays Bundle. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
    I'm sorry you've had an issue. I'm going to head to the store and see what the problem may be. I'll get back to you shortly!