shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: *BRAND NEW COLLECTION* "Home for the Holidays" Collab with Manu Scraps!

1. Talking *BRAND NEW COLLECTION* "Home for the Holidays" Collab with Manu Scraps!

What a pleasure it was to be able to collaborate with this incredible lady!!

This GORGEOUS "Home for the Holidays" Collection has EVERYTHING you need for
    scrapping your holiday memories!

80 elements, 24 papers, 7 solid cardstock papers, 1 full alpha, 10 gorgeous glitters (sheets and styles (compatible with PSE!), 10 catchy labels, 5 beautiful cluster frames, 15 fun flairs, 5 stunning stackers & 12 wonderful word art
    (I feel like singing "...and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeee")

We've packaged the items so you can pick and choose and create your own collections OR you can grab the whole Bundle and get it all for an AMAZING price!!! 50% OFF!!!

See the whole collection HERE

Take a peek at these fabulous layouts:

Happy Holidays from Manu and Jill!!!

OHHH WOW! I love this kit!

Wow Jill....this is Gorgeous!

4. Thanks! I think it turned out awesome!!!

Looks fabulous Jill - great collaboration. Love the colours!

Beautiful kit!!

What a kit!!
    Looks like 'real Christmas' to me!
    creative greetings,

8. Looks absolutely fantastic Jill and a great deal. I have always loved her kits so lucky you getting to collab.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Looks absolutely fantastic Jill and a great deal. I have always loved her kits so lucky you getting to collab.
    I've known her for a few years....I used to design in one of the stores she was in a few years ago when I first started...never thought I'd actually collab with her! LOL We "bumped into each other" in the last designer contest I was in! LOL

10. amazing page