shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Problems uploading layouts

1. Problems uploading layouts

Tried to post this in a similar topic that was older about uploading problems. Got a message something like this: "security code invalid." Maybe it was a forum just for designers?

Anyhow, The first layout wouldn't upload several times. I somehow stumbled onto my Queue and uploaded it from there.

Now trying to upload collab layout. It says it was uploaded, but isn't in my photos or in the gallery that I can find.

Can someone tell me where to find the queue? Sure have been feeling technically challenged the past two days. :(
    Peggy

There is new uploading in the gallery now.

Leave the description box Blank till the 2nd screen.
    Only enter text in the highlighted areas on the first screen.
    All other descriptions, etc. enter on the 2nd page.

Hope this helps, if not, give a shout!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. I get a quick message "can't upload zero kb files." I tried two one around 500 or 600 kb and one over a thousand kb. The message fades and I tried the upload button. No second screen appears but a message that the file was uploaded. Since it's not in "My Photos." and the second screen was missing, it didn't upload. Followed instructions about not putting anything in the description box.

One good thing anyhow. I finished another scrapbook page with the beautiful kit!
    Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by 33bells View Post
    I get a quick message "can't upload zero kb files." I tried two one around 500 or 600 kb and one over a thousand kb. The message fades and I tried the upload button. No second screen appears but a message that the file was uploaded. Since it's not in "My Photos." and the second screen was missing, it didn't upload. Followed instructions about not putting anything in the description box.

One good thing anyhow. I finished another scrapbook page with the beautiful kit!
    Peggy
    Hi Peggy, could you please let me know that when you was trying to upload the file it wasn't open by any other software like photoshop?
    Thanks