shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Question

Hybrid View

1. Question

Hello,

I have a question and I am hoping that someone will tell me the answer.

On November 4 I made a purchase of $15.98 and put in the coupon code to see how many downloads there would be for this month's Harvest Wonder. I never downloaded it. Since then I made 9 purchases. Now when I go to my order's history, I see the purchase but there isn't a download button. My question is am I looking in the right place? If not, would you please direct me to the right place?

I am so determined to get Harvest Wonder since I would like to enter a challenge.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you. :)

Most of the download links expire after about 5 days. You can write to support@godigitalscrapbooking.com and ask them to reset the download links for your order#. Make sure to include your order#. They are usually pretty good about things like that, especially if it has only been a short time. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreamer View Post
    Hello,

I have a question and I am hoping that someone will tell me the answer.

On November 4 I made a purchase of $15.98 and put in the coupon code to see how many downloads there would be for this month's Harvest Wonder. I never downloaded it. Since then I made 9 purchases. Now when I go to my order's history, I see the purchase but there isn't a download button. My question is am I looking in the right place? If not, would you please direct me to the right place?

I am so determined to get Harvest Wonder since I would like to enter a challenge.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you. :)

3. Thank you. :)

Thank you so much for answering my question. Yesterday I made a $109 purchase and GDS gave me the Harvest Wonder coupon but when I entered it in the checkout it said that I could only use the coupon once.

But I am glad to know that the downloads are only available for 5 days. I'll keep that in mind for future purchases.

Thank you again. :)

When you do order in the same month for more then $ 10,= and get the collab twice, you can ask Debra for another code, so you can get an older collab!
    creative greetings,

Glad that all is now fixed for you, and can't wait to see all your beautiful creations in the Gallery and Forums!

Thanks for being a loyal customer and GDS member!