shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yay! I am now a Legacy Member

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Yes, it did go out, but if you just joined the Legacy Club.... you will be receiving an email about it soon. This is the weekend so sometimes it takes a day or so to get the email. Hang in there... you will have it soon. It is a fabulous one for Jan-Feb.

Welcome to being a Legacy Club member.
    I actually joined last year... I thought it was for a year, but maybe I am mistaken. I'll wait patiently... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieTrotter View Post
    I joined last month....so should I have already gotten an email??? Once I get the email is there a link to the items? Just curious how it works.

Thanks,
    Jessie :)
    Jessie, if you have not received the email with the Legacy Club info for the month and it has been over a week, you need to send an email to Debra to have her check on it. Use the "Contact Us" at the end of the bar just below the large heading at the top of the page. Also be sure to include your order number for the Legacy Club and date.

The email you recieve with contain 2 on-line links. These will give the information about that month's legacy club with links to download them and codes if needed. I saved the emails each month - in case I need to check on them or if I don't have time to download them immediately. Be sure to read the expiration dates on them and download prior to that date. There is a coupon for 5 Daily Download Rewinds - but they must all be ordered at the same time in one order.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 02-03-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by waltonba View Post
    I actually joined last year... I thought it was for a year, but maybe I am mistaken. I'll wait patiently... Thanks.
    Waltonba, if you joined last year and have not received anything yet, you need to Contact Debra. See the reply to Jessie for details of how to do that.

4. No luck

I have tried "contact us" four times, once even straight to dsparks8898 with my order number and date. Maybe there's a problem on my end, but I haven't heard anything. Throwing in the towel here!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by waltonba View Post
    I have tried "contact us" four times, once even straight to dsparks8898 with my order number and date. Maybe there's a problem on my end, but I haven't heard anything. Throwing in the towel here!!!
    Hi There!

I'm terribly sorry that you have not received the Legacy Club information. I'm pming you now.

Also, can you please send again any information regarding an order number? Although, I do check spam, I have not received any emails that I am aware from you.

Thanks so much and happy to assist anytime.

6. I should have responded earlier to this thread. I got my info for this month's legacy stuff and loved all the goodies. I hope that "waltonba" get stuff straightened out. I just LOVE this website and all the helpful people I've met here!

-Jessie :)

Quote Originally Posted by JessieTrotter View Post
    I should have responded earlier to this thread. I got my info for this month's legacy stuff and loved all the goodies. I hope that "waltonba" get stuff straightened out. I just LOVE this website and all the helpful people I've met here!

-Jessie :)
    Thanks for letting us know, Jessie. Glad you got the goodies!

We do try to answer questions and give tips, etc... when we see a need. So happy that you are getting the help you need.