shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay! I am now a Legacy Member

Hybrid View

1. Yay! I am now a Legacy Member

I went ahead and purchased 1 year GDS Legacy membership. This is so EXCITING! I just wanted to share my joy with you.

Hi sweetdreamer - you are going to LOVE all the goodies you get every month. It is a great way to build your stash with high quality products and they offer such an amazing variety every month. This is a very generous club membership :)
    I have the yearly membership too and look forward to it every month.

WooHoo!!!! Welcome to the Legacy Club! Look forward to seeing your lovely creations with your goodies every month!

Great! So we will be seeing much more beautiful LO's from you! ;-))
    Last edited by Els AW; 11-16-2012 at 02:44 AM.
    creative greetings,

Yay! I always look forward to getting the club email with all the wonderful goodies!!! It's almost like Christmas every month :)

Congrats on becoming a Legacy Club member... it is so much fun getting all those goodies each month. I just downloaded the November ones. Can't wait to play with them. We can look forward to seeing all the fun pages you will be creating.

7. Legacy Club for Jan/Feb

Has the Jan/Feb Legacy Club email already gone out and I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by waltonba View Post
    Has the Jan/Feb Legacy Club email already gone out and I missed it?
    Yes, it did go out, but if you just joined the Legacy Club.... you will be receiving an email about it soon. This is the weekend so sometimes it takes a day or so to get the email. Hang in there... you will have it soon. It is a fabulous one for Jan-Feb.

Welcome to being a Legacy Club member.

9. I joined last month....so should I have already gotten an email??? Once I get the email is there a link to the items? Just curious how it works.

Thanks,
    Jessie :)

Congratulations Sweetdreamer and have fun!!!