shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

1. Talking Hi!

Hello from NYC! I'm Monica & very very new to digital scrapbooking. Of course, i'm already addicted (it happens so quickly, no?) I've got so much to learn and am looking forward to all of your wisdom & fun!

Hi.
    Welcome.
    I've been to NYC once in 2003 and loved it. Didn't think I would but found it fascinating. [Manahtten]
    Kathy

3. Hi Monica and welcome to GDS! Seems like NYC girls are all so glamorous! Can't wait to get to know you especially since you're already addicted like the rest of us!

Hi Monica - welcome to gds! Am sure you will love it here - everyone is very friendly and helpful!

For some tutorials (and more to be added soon), check out 'resources' at the top of the page, then 'tutorials'.

Welcome Monica glad to have you with us...

Gwen

Hi, Monica! Great to have you here. I know you will love it and have a great time. Can't wait to see you layouts!
    AmyLeigh

Hello Monica!

Looking forward to getting to know you!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Hi Monica!

You've found one friendly place. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
    Paige