shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Week 2 Lessons

Week 2 Lessons

Here you will find all of the lessons for Week 2. Please click on the links and save the lessons to your computer.

GDS PSE Lessons for Week 2

Please post in this thread if you need help or have a question.

2. I received a reply to my questions but the request was for instructions on page 5 of lesson 1, week 2 using the rectanglular marquee tool with New, Add to and subtract from and intersect. On that page I see 2 rectangle's in the box and on pg.6 are 2 other shapes and I am unable to do that whole section. Sorry but I am very confused. I was able to do the lasso tool as in your instructions. Thanks Minnetta

Week 2: Lesson 1 & 2 Layouts

LO #1: Shapes

LO #2: Effects

I extracted the section of the bin I wanted to use and cut the background popcorn paper to fit the bin and the film strip, used shadows, bevels, and glow effects. To make the word art visible I changed the color of the glow to red in the Layer Styles drop down menu. (Psst M, you can also change the color of shadows there.)

4. I love what you have done, I think this is one of your monsters or a cousin, so cute an love the popcorn, I have so much to learn, about design and PS elements, well done Birdee :)

LOL! It's the tiny monster being the center of attention once again. Thanks Princess! ;)

6. Will I ever get this good ??

Yes, yes, yes! By next week! LOL!