Results 1 to 10 of 20
Thread: Nov. 12th Speed Scrap in HERE!
11-12-2012, 05:04 PM #1
Nov. 12th Speed Scrap in HERE!
HEY EVERYONE! See us in the chat room!
Here is the basic Speed Scrap info:
Starting at the top of the hour, I will post your first instruction, followed by 1 more step every ten minutes through the hour!
At the top of the second hour, I will post the last instruction and then you'll have 1 additional hour to finish and post your LOs.
Some important things to remember to make the Speed Scrap go a bit smoother:
- The instructions/steps are all pretty self-explanatory, but also remember that you can interpret them creatively. We aren't drill sergeants. Do the best you can on the instructions, but don't freak out over them. Be creative! We won't disqualify you!!
- You can use a template if you want
- Go Digital products are NOT required, but of course, we love it when you use them!!
- I will re-cap all the steps/requirements at the end of the hour.
Please don't stress! Speed scraps are fun. Just take the steps to mean what you think they mean and have fun!!!
See you at the Speed Scrap!
11-12-2012, 05:16 PM #2
Sorry about that ladies - we'll give instructions here. Here's your first one.
1. GO - Go and choose 2 photos and three or more papers (that coordinate with your photos). One must be solid and two with patterns. Layer your papers so you can see all three. If that means rotating them a bit that's fine. If you only want to use a portion of one of the papers, that's great as well.
Last edited by Darlene Currie; 11-12-2012 at 06:19 PM.
11-12-2012, 05:25 PM #3
11-12-2012, 05:34 PM #4
11-12-2012, 05:46 PM #5
11-12-2012, 05:56 PM #6
11-12-2012, 06:08 PM #7
11-12-2012, 06:18 PM #8
7. A - is for - Add some extra embellishments to your page – repeat one element type 3 times, and one element type 2 times. Add any shadows you think will enhance your page. You have one additional hour to complete and tune up your layout. Then upload to the gallery by 10:00 pm EST 7:00 pm PT. Don't forget to post a link to your page in this thread so we can see your marvelous layouts and leave you some love. Can't wait to see your layouts!
8 L - L is for - Leave some love! Go comment on some pages in the gallery. Everyone likes a pat on the back!
Last edited by Darlene Currie; 11-12-2012 at 06:35 PM.
11-12-2012, 06:51 PM #9
11-12-2012, 06:54 PM #10