shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Western NY?

Western NY?

~ i'm in western ny ~ south of buffalo ~ would love to find someone local to talk with about digiscrapping ~ please pm me ~ thank you ~

~ sharon

2. I just now saw this! I'm in Florida now, but originally from Hamburg, NY! How long have you been digiscrapping? I've been at it about a month or so now and I am addicted!
    Send me a PM if you get a chance!
    Amy

HI. I'm in NY too...but in eastern NY (Albany area...). I'm fairly new to digiscraping too....I did my first LO in May 2007, but I've done paper scrapbooing for over 10 years.

-Wendy

Im in eastern NY also about 2 hours south of Albany.

Hi
    I lived in New York for 54 years, born and raised in Rome NY and then got married and lived in Ithaca NY, moved south 5 years ago.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

6. I moved south 5 years ago too! (But further south than you,I think...) I miss the snowy Buffalo winters...I mean, not all 6 months of them, but you know, during the holidays. I had lots of friends who went to college in Ithaca...so pretty there.

7. hello to all. I am from NewYork. I am new on this fourm as well as in scrap booking .

Welcome to GDS. Where in NY are you?

Welcome! I'm in Northwestern Connecticut, not far from Sexy Eyes! We're probably neighbors :-)

10. I live in New York. On Long Island to be exact.