shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

I am Brooke and I love to do layouts, quickpages and anything to do with PSP.
    Hope to get to know everyone.

2. Hi Brooke
    Great to have you here. We are a very friendly bunch so take a look around and settle in. I look forward to seeing your layouts and chatting more.

Welcome, Brooke/bingomama1966.... glad to have here. Take a look around... we are a very friendly bunch here. You should hop over to the Daily Download thread. They offer a free download nearly every day. You can sign up the Daily Downloads Rewind Posting Program under that group of threads. It will reward you for a daily download coupon - for meeting certain posting count goals. The sooner you sign up, the soon your post count starts counting for you.

We also have some fun challenges each month. You can find them under the November Challenges [or whatever month it is]. They are fun.. and most offer some type of bonus for participating.

Hope to see you posting alot.

I tried doing one challenge the facebook timeline challenge but I guess it is moderated or something because it hasn't shown up & I have tried posting it 3 x thinking I was doing something wrong. Never have been in a moderated forum before so it will take some getting used to.

Quote Originally Posted by bingomama1966 View Post
    I tried doing one challenge the facebook timeline challenge but I guess it is moderated or something because it hasn't shown up & I have tried posting it 3 x thinking I was doing something wrong. Never have been in a moderated forum before so it will take some getting used to.
    You will need to have 5 or more posts before your layouts will show in the threads. Do a few more posts without any layouts and see if it shows up. If not and you are over 10 posts... go ahead and re-post it again. I had the some thing happen when I first joined. LOL... you may end up with it showing up several times but you can delete the extras. Glad to see you joining in the fun right off.

Yeah I was freaking out thinking that maybe they didn't like it or something lol but this should be my fifth post so we'll see what happens lol

Well that didn't work so let's see what else I need to do lol

It keeps saying that a moderator has to approve it for posting. I guess some don't live on the computer like I do lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bingomama1966 View Post
    It keeps saying that a moderator has to approve it for posting. I guess some don't live on the computer like I do lmao
    The moderator is really busy right now with the designer contest going on. It may take her a day to get it around to looking at the 'waiting for moderation'.

Go ahead and keep posting for the next day or so to give her time to get around to them. <<< hugs >>>

BTW... love your FB Timeline.. Yeah, I found it in the gallery and left you some love.

awww thank you. I just love to PSP lol