shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Little Thing!

1. Cool Little Thing!

For most of this 2007 year, some of our designers and moderators have been using a GDS custom toolbar in their browser to get to GDS areas and to receive alerts from us. We've been using in a test mode and now would like to open it up for all of you to grab and use. It's so cool!!!! Once you install it, a new toolbar will show up in your browser at the top with our logo (very small but identifiable) along with links to key areas, text messages and an alert scrolling bar. Neato burrito!

Check it out here http://godigitalscrapbookingcom.ourtoolbar.com/.

Last edited by HollyS; 07-10-2007 at 01:45 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Very cool! I got it to work okay in IE, but just got a blank page in Firefox. I prefer to use Firefox --- am I doing something wrong or does it just work in Explorer? It opened a new tab with an 'untitled' page. My popup blocker is off.

3. It says it works with firefox and several of our testers have used it with firefox. Let me try my version.

4. I swapped out the link with another that works fine now for firefox as well :) Try it out...

This is so groovy way cool!!
    AmyLeigh

Aaahhh...that's better! Thanks!

sweet! Right after I finish commenting like a banshee (at a different site, alas!), I can restart FireFox and see what it's all about.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Wow, this is so neat. Wish more sites had it. But I guess may toolbar would take up the whole page if they did...LOL
    Joni

How cool is this?! Didn't think GDS could get any better, then they come up with a toolbar!! YAY!

Isn't it just fab??!!!!! I love it :)