shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cool Little Thing!

1. I love things that help me keep my head on my shoulders! P.S. Cathy, we have a calendar..heee.

2. Yay! I just downloaded this and it worked perfectly! I have Windows 7 and Firefox. Thanks!

3. Good to see you here, Barbara!

4. Thanks, Amanda! I was pleased to see you, too! Sometimes, the digi-verse can be really small!

I can't believe I've missed this for a couple of years. What a great tool, I downloaded it yesterday and it's working just great!

I had to dig this out again. This is my favorite toolbar and somehow my computer lost it overnight, but aha.....now I have it installed again and my life is so much easier!

I lost the toolbar at the top of my Firefox web page. I tried to install it again, but it's not working! Bummer! Is anyone else having a problem?

Mine is installed and working great. Use it constantly!

Doesn't work with the newest Firefox, Darlene. Wonder if it's going to be upgraded?

Quel drag! It was very handy. I use Firefox, so I guess I'll have to wait. Thanks for the reply ladies!