shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cool Little Thing!

1. Oh I can't wait to use this thing....downloading it now. How cool!

Smile

Woo Hoo! I found this again. I downloaded it a while ago on my desktop and LOVE it. But I miss it so much on the laptop, and I couldn't find it again on the boards. I know it was sticked right at the top, must be one of those things about not seeing something right in front of your nose. Anyway, the toolbar is wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by eb2177 View Post
    Woo Hoo! I found this again. I downloaded it a while ago on my desktop and LOVE it. But I miss it so much on the laptop, and I couldn't find it again on the boards. I know it was sticked right at the top, must be one of those things about not seeing something right in front of your nose. Anyway, the toolbar is wonderful!
    me too.. I had this on my old laptop but couldn't find it again....yes. this is a cool little gadget...and you can play with the settings to customize...at least I did before..off to download!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Woot I got it...will restart in a bit and check it out

That's way cool! I got it installed with no problems and look forward to using it.

I love this toolbar, so handy!

How cool! Thank you!

8. cool can't believe I never say this before

9. Just finding this and it is FABULOUS!!! What a Godsend! Thank you!

Thanks Amanda for bumping this. I used to have it, but when I got the new computer forgot to install it!