shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello!

1. Hello!

I figured since I was joining in on the contest (a little late but better than never), I should probably introduce myself! I've been in the digi-scrap world for a little over a year now and even tried my hand at designing (and failed miserably for lack of organization and too many personal events more than anything >.<), but now I'm back after a break.

I've lurked this forum off and on in that time but never really gave it a try. So far, I'm liking how friendly everyone here is. It's both refreshing and inspiring!

So a little about me? I'm a gamer mom first and forthmost, I love video games, my boyfriend loves video games and I'm from the generation of video games! hehe. I love horror movies, crafts (crochet for the most part) and pixel art! Minecraft is my current game obsession. :)

I'm a 35 year old SAHM looking for a part time job in this wonderful economy living in Maine (USA). Suffice to say, I have my tough times and good times but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I love making new friends and not afraid to tell people like it is. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you, and good luck to those trying their hand in the contest as well!

Hello, and welcome to GDS! Glad you joined us in the contest, and hope you will check out our monthly challenges as well. We'd love to see your scrapping as well as your designing!

Welcome!
    You are right: this is a very friendly forum!
    Wish you luck with finding a job...
    creative greetings,

4. Welcome to GDS. It is great you took the plunge to say hello.
    I am a gamer mom too in a way - my son makes them lol. I can't say I am great at playing any except Burnout and Need for Speed. We are eagerly awaiting Farcry 3 which comes out a the end of the month as it is my son's first huge game. Not my type of game but I have to add it to the collection with his name in the cover lol.
    I like horror movies too.
    Enjoy our wandering around the site and good luck in the job hunting.

Welcome to GoDigital.... this is a fun place to hang out. So glad you finally took the plunge. There is a lot to do here each month - when you are not too busy with your designing duties.

If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will answer - or try to do so. If you like goodies... be sure to sign up in the Rewind Daily Download thread. You get free coupons for past DDL kits for reaching certain goals in posts.

Welcome to GDS! Sounds like you are a busy gal.

I see everyone has already given you great info on GDS, so I will just say -

Good luck, and can't wait to see your Designs and hopefully some layouts in the gallery too!