shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally off topic...come share!!!!!!

1. Totally off topic...come share!!!!!!

OK.....what are your favorite TV shows this fall??? (told you it was off topic!)

Mine are Homeland, Scandal, Good Wife, Modern Family and *sigh* Castle (what I'd give to be Becket right now!)

(looks like I watch a lot of tv!)

Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, Scandal, Revenge and of course, Dancing With The Stars!

Yikes - who has time for TV? I love Castle too Kim, but I've got about 5 episodes PVR'd. I'm going to have to take a day off and do a marathon. I'm a Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice girl. And this last year I've really loved Long Island Medium. That Theresa Caputo is a hoot! But I'm a big sports fan - and being from Canada, a big hockey fan - and I miss it! And we have a show here in Canada called "The Nature of Things". I love it - great world-wide topics.

4. LOL...I have 40 episodes of General Hospital I have to watch that are on my dvr! LOL

I'm a Greys Anatomy/Private Practice fan...though it isn't back on here yet. I also love Bones. Revenge too..but hasn't come back on here yet either. Love Once Upon A Time as well! I've also been watching Strike Back, comes on really late here though. Castle is also a favourite!

I've really gotten into Revolution... very cool new show.
    I also love Vampire Diaries and the Amazing Race :)

Visit my STORE!

I'm a Young and Restless fan for daytime.
    Evening....Parenthood, Good Wife, and Castle. I do enjoy most of the reality TV shows especially Amazing Race.
    I think it's just getting to share in all the different cultures they go to!

I don't have time to watch television!!!
    Have to design & scrap
    creative greetings,

I love the kinda scifi/fantasy stuff: Revolution, Once Upon a Time, Grimm. But I discovered The Firm just this year and really love that. Waiting for the return of Justified, too.

lol.. time for tv... sometimes it's that little escape necessary! For me it's Dexter, Oprah (don't laugh but I really like that new series Ilanla (sp?) "fix my life") Revenge, Criminal Minds and that new series "The Last Resort". Oh and shark tank where they pitch new business to those investors... people are so creative, I just love all the new products they come up with :)