store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

Hybrid View

Totally off topic...come share!!!!!!

OK.....what are your favorite TV shows this fall??? (told you it was off topic!)

Mine are Homeland, Scandal, Good Wife, Modern Family and *sigh* Castle (what I'd give to be Becket right now!)

(looks like I watch a lot of tv!)

Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, Scandal, Revenge and of course, Dancing With The Stars!

Yikes - who has time for TV? I love Castle too Kim, but I've got about 5 episodes PVR'd. I'm going to have to take a day off and do a marathon. I'm a Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice girl. And this last year I've really loved Long Island Medium. That Theresa Caputo is a hoot! But I'm a big sports fan - and being from Canada, a big hockey fan - and I miss it! And we have a show here in Canada called "The Nature of Things". I love it - great world-wide topics.

LOL...I have 40 episodes of General Hospital I have to watch that are on my dvr! LOL

I'm a Greys Anatomy/Private Practice fan...though it isn't back on here yet. I also love Bones. Revenge too..but hasn't come back on here yet either. Love Once Upon A Time as well! I've also been watching Strike Back, comes on really late here though. Castle is also a favourite!

I've really gotten into Revolution... very cool new show.
    I also love Vampire Diaries and the Amazing Race :)

Visit my STORE!

We don't watch TV on the TV, it's all online! LOL I probably watch too much.
    Right now in my Hulu queue, I have: The Voice, Revolution, Bones, The Office, 30 Rock, Modern Family, Community, Castle, Fringe, Grimm, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice, and I am TRYING to patiently wait for Downton Abby and Doctor Who (but I am DYING inside! lol).
    As you can tell, I really like sci-fi/fantasy.

edit: we don't have cable, or I would never turn off the History or Science channels. LOL
    ~~Julie P.~~

We watch lots of stuff - not much australian lol. Our Tv channels are bad here too as we get a lot of US shows late and then they show a few episodes and then repeats and it gets really annoying and frustrating. I love crime, scifi, comedy and just some wierd things [ probably as my son points shows out to us] Don't like reality TV at all and hate anything that just makes fun of people.
    So here are some
    Homeland, Dexter, 30 rock, Glee, Moder family definately Dr who and I can't wait on those either. We watch fringe, castle,burn notice sometimes, community - loved farscape and firefly.
    watching a canadian scifi called continuum at the moment because son said we had to try it.
    Looking into checking out grimm as it started here last week I think. Oh and am loving Boardwalk Empire which I know is old but it wasn't on here for ages.
    admit to days of our lives and Bold and the beautiful too lol I work at home so multitask when they are on. we are years behind you gals though.

What I watch

I haven't watch TV for over 8 years up until the last two months. I get Netflix and am watching all of the reruns that I never watched or heard of before. Right now I am watching 24. There is eight seasons to it. It is a great show and since it is on Netflix, there are no commercials! Other than that, I have Revenge, Once Upon a Time, The Firm, and Castle in que. Other than that, there is nothing else that I watch.