shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totally off topic...come share!!!!!!

1. Rarely time for t.v. here, too... but I do try to watch Once Upon a Time... big Disney fans around here and that's like Fairytales for Mom;)
    FACEBOOK

Don't watch much TV except for the local news. Watch a bit of Fox news with DH each day. But my all time favorite is NCIS. Been a fan since it started. Sometimes will catch a movie but that's about it.

I love Grey's Anatomy, Parent Hood, Private Practice, The Voice & X Factor, Bible Challenge & 7th Heaven reruns I was pretty upset when they put Parent Hood & Private Practice on at the same time on the same night!!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

We're really sci-fi here, so anything on theoretical physics, space etc. (like Farscape, Firefly, Eureka, Through the Wormhole) We also watch public tv (Backyard Farmer, Woodwright Shop) We also enjoy Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Leverage, Cassel.

5. we just rented the Katie Perry Movie for my dd (she's almost 11). Anyone seen it? I'm hoping its' a good Mother/Daughter movie to snuggle up and watch together.

I am boring lol. I watch NCIS, Criminal Minds, Anything to do with True Crime lol.
    I love the ID Channel, also love watching The Voice & DWTS

We don't watch TV on the TV, it's all online! LOL I probably watch too much.
    Right now in my Hulu queue, I have: The Voice, Revolution, Bones, The Office, 30 Rock, Modern Family, Community, Castle, Fringe, Grimm, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice, and I am TRYING to patiently wait for Downton Abby and Doctor Who (but I am DYING inside! lol).
    As you can tell, I really like sci-fi/fantasy.

edit: we don't have cable, or I would never turn off the History or Science channels. LOL
    ~~Julie P.~~

8. We watch lots of stuff - not much australian lol. Our Tv channels are bad here too as we get a lot of US shows late and then they show a few episodes and then repeats and it gets really annoying and frustrating. I love crime, scifi, comedy and just some wierd things [ probably as my son points shows out to us] Don't like reality TV at all and hate anything that just makes fun of people.
    So here are some
    Homeland, Dexter, 30 rock, Glee, Moder family definately Dr who and I can't wait on those either. We watch fringe, castle,burn notice sometimes, community - loved farscape and firefly.
    watching a canadian scifi called continuum at the moment because son said we had to try it.
    Looking into checking out grimm as it started here last week I think. Oh and am loving Boardwalk Empire which I know is old but it wasn't on here for ages.
    admit to days of our lives and Bold and the beautiful too lol I work at home so multitask when they are on. we are years behind you gals though.

9. What I watch

I haven't watch TV for over 8 years up until the last two months. I get Netflix and am watching all of the reruns that I never watched or heard of before. Right now I am watching 24. There is eight seasons to it. It is a great show and since it is on Netflix, there are no commercials! Other than that, I have Revenge, Once Upon a Time, The Firm, and Castle in que. Other than that, there is nothing else that I watch.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
    I've really gotten into Revolution... very cool new show.
    I also love Vampire Diaries and the Amazing Race :)
    Mom and I are also watching Revolution - but have to watch The Voice first!