shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: FREEBIE for DSD from Andrea Gold

Smile FREEBIE for DSD from Andrea Gold

Today is digital scrapbooking day! I am running a sale 0f 40% off in my store here at goDigitalScrapbooking.com through Nov. 5!

You can find my GDS store here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...d-c-29_41.html

If you spend at least $10, you can also get the GDS November collab kit "Harvest Wonder" for free!

The collab kit has over 415 megs of scrap supplies including 42 papers, 80 elements, 5 word arts, 3 alphas, and 6 glitter styles!* Just make a $10+ purchase and you will automatically be sent a coupon over email to get the kit free!

Also, don't forget that I am running my coupon match!* For every $5+ amount you spend in my store, I will send you a coupon in the amount of your order to spend later!

I have started the sketch challenge here at GDS and you can get this template for free:

You can download the free template and find out about the challenge here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=22857

Great Sale and thank you for the free template!

I haven't had time to do many challenges lately, but this is a great one. Considering the time of year and what has been happening not only in digiland with NSD but in the the world as well, I'm going to stop and smell the roses. I'm going to make time for this one. Thank you Andrea!

I LOVE that template Andrea! I will be joining in the challenge for sure, and thanks for the great sale!

5. beautiful page!:)