shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Online Friends....

Online Friends....

Saw this on fb this morning and just had to share...

We meet people online that slowly become friends. We talk as if we have known each other our entire lives. Regardless of the distance between us, we act as if we are sitting next to one another. We like their photos ... We share our lives ... We learn about the other states or Countries where they live. ... Virtual friends are important... to say good morning or good evening, a compliment or a even sharing a joke! These are small actions that make us smile!! Holler here if you appreciate your virtual friends too ♥ ♥ ♥

You betcha! Some of the bestest ever friends to chat with, cry with, and share your lives with! I thank every one of you for being my online friend!

Oh, I wholeheartedly second that! I have met many wonderful friends online, particularly in digiscrapping-land, one or two of them I have had the pleasure of meeting in real life, too. And I want to thank all of you, my online-friends, for your support, your encouragement, your generously given praise and most of all, for your friendship!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

It's so neat to be able to share in the lives of our online friends through their layouts, online chats and posting, and teamwork. I treasure that aspect of our community and the friends I've made here.We all share that need to keep memories for our families and real-life friends, and even our ancestors, so we already have so much in common. I'm sure we'd be friends IRL, too, just as long as we never talk politics or religion!

Thanks for posting that Debra - too true! It's funny, because I was just thinking those exact same things when I was taking my dog for his very short walk this morning (it was pouring rain here, no I'm not a meanie!).

I have met some wonderful people online and I just KNOW that if we met in real life, we'd be friends forever! In this day and age, the way social media and the web has been injected into our lives, I just think it's the "way things are" now. Not like when we were younger. Heck, I'd never have met any of you if this was 20 years ago!

Great post and touche!

Totally right!
    It makes your world much bigger, even you don't come out of the house.
    No need to travel to meet people from over the world, having the same addiction: digiscrap!
    And here at GDS I think everyone feels welcome from the start!

creative greetings,

7. I love my online friends. I think it reminds us of how small the world really is and opens our mind to other perspectives. Hugs to you all.

8. You betcha. They keep me sane. Being a stay at home mom, I don't get out much and I enjoy hearing what others are doing. :)

9. I have to totally agree with you, and sometimes it's easier to talk to your online friends about things that are going wrong or right in your life because they are not right in the center of the situation - they have the distance needed to be objective and will always be honest with you about the situation.