shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: I'm here..... ;)

Hybrid View

1. I'm here..... ;)

Hey everyone!!

I'm Karen Diamond, and I under the name of Karen Diamond Designs!

I just joined the Designer Challenge that is happening here at GDS! I'm excited!! I love challenges that get me thinking outside of my own box... a challenge to learn something different and new!

I am a single, work-at-home mom who homeschools a high schooler! My daughter is currently finishing up Biology and off to start Chemistry in January! I am looking forward to teaching chemistry! During our labs, my kitchen becomes a disaster area! LOL.

We currently live in Florida. Three years ago, my daughter and I moved to Kansas City and then recently moved back to the same area we came from three years ago. We love florida, and my daughter is really into the whole water, beach, and sand things.... we just couldn't find enough of it in Kansas City, lol.

Thanks for an opportunity to get to know you!! I do look forward to chatting with you all!

Karen Diamond Designs

Hello!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Welcome, Karen... I have followed you and your designs for many months. Glad to see you here at GDS! So nice to see familar faces popping up here. Loving the kits you have designed in the Designer Contest. Hope you will stick around here even after the contest is over. Sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy.

Welcome Karen, I'm sorry I missed your initial post. I've watched you in the designer contest - good for you and good luck. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure your daughter is quite happy to be back in Florida!