shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Germany

1. Hello from Germany

Hi,
    I'm Ute from the south of Germany and I'm a total newbie to scrapbooking!!! I'm quite curios what I will find here...Well, I'm 46 and a mother of 2 sons of 14 and 17. I started with PSP in Dec. 2006 - I did a beginners course which I finished about 1 month ago. I fell in love with digital scrapbooking and I hope that I'll find tutorials or inspiration how I can create papers and elements alone.
    Have a nice and sunny Sunday, hugs, Ute

Smile

Hello and greetings from Texas. Glad you are here. This is a really friendly place with lots of helpful people. I look forward to seeing you in the forums and in the gallery.

Welcom Ute. You picked the best community to be a part of here. If you have any questions let us know!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome to gds - am sure you will love it here - everyone is very friendly and helpful. Any questions, just ask :)

Glad you are here!

7. Hi,
    thank you all for your friendly welcome-greetings! I'll have a look around this evening - yesterday I couldn't log in...
    Greetings from Germany
    Ute

Hello!

see you around!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Welcome to GDS!

Welcome _You will have fun on this site.