shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: November Progressive Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by clairepompey View Post

Here it is don't know if I am very keen on it tried lots of different things
    Sometimes I takes me a few tries at it before I like the results. You've got the basics down, now if you're still not happy with it, you can always rework it til you do like it. :) I like the background you've used and the photo is great! I like how you've repeated the butterfly in your journaling and in the cluster.. Try different title styles and fonts for your title. Sometimes the title can change the entire look of your layout. You might also try adding a few shadows to give it a bit of depth.
    Last edited by Scrappinsass; 11-30-2012 at 06:57 AM.

2. Thanks! It was fun!

The title was done in:

Holiday Springs BTN Quill (standard in PSE I think)

The journaling in AR CENA (standard in PSE also)

and the tag was : sm_fallintome(1) tag

Jessie :)

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    Thanks Lone - the title comes from a gorgeous font: Kingthings Christmas 2
    http://www.dafont.com/kingthings-christmas.font
    I love fonts. have way too many. have them in many folders. always looking for more. lol. :)
    thanks for sharing! :)

Hope I'm not too late!

I'm sending out the posting bonuses tonight so please let me know if I've missed anyone. :)

6. Thank YOU for the fun challenge and download! I really felt like I learned a lot!!!

Have a Merry Christmas season and God Bless!

Jessie :)

Here is my final result. Sorry for being so late Lone. So busy and stressed.....oh well. Thanks for this challenge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 529424_a2ca053b-1853-43b5-a392-69535fe0f402_lridinginmypinkcar.jpg  

8. Couldn't see your piece. Please try again! Thanks, Jessie :)

Ok.. Step one posted for December.. sorry I was so late.. personal stuff got in the way lol.. busy month!