shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November Scraplift Challenge

You did fine... A scraplift is to take the idea or ideas you see in the original page and twist it, turn it, flip it, or use it as a pattern... whatever makes it YOUR own page.

Love your photos of the sweet girl with a missing tooth! Adorable. Love how you used the tree and leaves to keep the eyes going back to the photos. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month.

2. Let's just say I "borrowed" some designs

Let's just say I "borrowed" some designs and condensing them all into one. I am still very, very new to scrapbooking. I'm about 2 weeks new and I have a lot to learn from everyone.

This site is by FAR the BEST scrapbooking site there is on the net!!! Guess what?! I haven't visited any other scrapbooking sites since I found Go DigitalScrapBooking.com

November 2012 Scrapbook Challenge

Last edited by sweetdreamer; 11-19-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Sweetdreamer, you did a fantastic job on this scraplift. Love that turned the design. Such a darling little one. If this is what you do when you are 'new to scrapping'... look out scrapworld... you will be a star...

Thanks for joining us in this challenge.

4. Thank you

Dear Bright Eyes,

Thank you for your kindness.

5. Gorgeous layout to lift! Here's my take on it...

Such a precious page for the scraplift. Love how you picked up colors from her photo for the elements and papers. Beautiful job on that. The cluster is darling. And like how you moved your squares around to where you want them. Thanks so much for joining us this month.

7. Wink scraplift

Here's what I came up with. Me at age 1, That's a loooong time ago.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...plift2&cat=527
    Last edited by Kythe; 11-18-2012 at 08:45 PM.

What a wonderful take on the scraplift... such nice soft colors. Lots of white space. Thanks for playing along with us this month.

BTW, you need to put the link to the gallery page in your post so we can find it and give you some love. Thanks.

Here is mine:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Page 1 Dec 27 2008sm.jpg  

Manny, that is such a nice twist on the scraplift. Love the colors and the photo arrangement. Thanks for playing with us this month.