shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: November Scraplift Challenge

These are such gorgeous "lifts". So much work you've put into them - they're all fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreamer View Post
    Along with the others you have a lovely scraplift. I was wondering what designer's product did you use?

Thank you. :)
    I don't know if anyone has helped you with this yet, but if you go to the gallery where the page is, it will be listed below the photo the products that were used.

Here is my try. It was challenging and time consuming to do all those flowers behind the top paper, but the end result was worth it. Thanks for a great challenge!
    (the journaling reads: Such fine children, with such a great mother)

Norskinus, that is a darling page. Glad you got the flowers between the pages. Quick hint: turn the top paper layer off... then add the flowers... turn it back on to check if they where you want them.

Fabulous job on the scraplift. Such a bright and colorful page. Glad you joined in this month.

5. Here is one from me;

How absolutely love this scraplift. The soft greens and whites you used are perfect for the beautiful photo of the bride. Thanks so much for participating this month.

Can't find it in the Scraplift gallery, dKane... could you please post your link. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 11-30-2012 at 09:27 AM.

7. I did it earlier but forgot to post in the forum. Link is here;
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...=bliss&cat=500

Thanks for posting the link, dkane. LOL.... Looked all the way to my scraplift that I posted and didn't look at the one right before mine. Know how it is when you are going on vacation... glad you got both posted before the end of Nov...

Ladies, thanks for posting your wonderful pages here. I am blown away by all the creativity I have seen this month. I will be sending the bonus by PM in a bit.

I hope you all come back and play in the December Scraplift challenge. It will be posted soon.