shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November Lyrical Challenge

November Lyrical Challenge

Welcome to the November Lyrical Challenge. I am Bright Eyes and host of this fun challenge.

November is a wonderful time of year.... the holidays are right around the corner, the weather is moving from Fall toward winter, and we have so much to be thankful for. This month's theme is "What November means to you". The field is wide open of you to decide what you want to scrap.

Remember this is a Lyrical Challenge so you should have the lyrics or song title on your page.

Can't wait to see the wonderful layouts you will create this month.

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the November Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Lyrical Challenge Gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post the image of the page you created, and link it to your page in the gallery so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

ETA: Please list the song title and who wrote or preformed it in the gallery description for your page. As a courtesy, we give credit to the author/composer. Thanks.

I will have a special surprise bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.

This challenge runs through November 30th.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 11-14-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Hummm... have to think about that!!
    creative greetings,

Here is my page for this challenge:

Image is linked - click on it to go to the gallery.

My song is "I Remember November" by Emerson Drive3.

Can't wait to see the pages.

You can do a search for fall songs, November songs, etc on the net.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 11-14-2012 at 04:13 PM.

I know we are all busy this month with the holidays right around the corner. And with the Designer's Challenges and Scrapalongs but I hope that some more of you will also participate in this month's Lyrical Challenge.

Here are a couple of sites that might get you thinking about WHAT THIS TIME OF YEAR MEANS TO YOU...

Fall Songs link

Autumn Songs links

Winter Songs link

You could also do a web search for songs about Thanks, Thankful, Thanksgiving or November.

Or, if you or a member of your family has a birthday or anniversary in November... please feel free to scrap about that and add a song about that celebration. The theme is really wide open this month.
    Good luck and hope to have a few more players join us before the end of the month.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 11-13-2012 at 02:46 PM.

I hope I did this right

Love this page featuring the dog. Great visual with the frame and cluster around the photo. Darling kit with lovely Christmas elements.

I am assuming that the quote in the lower corner is from a song - either lyrics or a title. If not, don't worry about this month. I know you just joined the forum so are learning how thing works. It is helpful if you add which song - plus who wrote/preformed it in the gallery description for your page. I will be adding that to the introduction to next month's Lyrical thread.

Love both the journaling and the quote... they are both so true. Thanks for playing along with us in November's Lryical challenge.

The quote on the left hand side was done by someone anonymous. I should have put anonymous below that. Sorry about that.

Update: I added that to the description as well as to the credits
    Last edited by bingomama1966; 11-14-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bingomama1966 View Post
    The quote on the left hand side was done by someone anonymous. I should have put anonymous below that. Sorry about that.

Update: I added that to the description as well as to the credits
    Thanks. I do love both of the sayings. So perfect for your page.

9. Autumn Leaves

I love this song... and sing a lot during the fall time of year. Love the turquoise and brown you used for you page, Sweetdreamer. The turquoise glitter accent is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this month.