shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GDS Junkie Challenge - November 2012

I am trying to upload my layout for this challenge and I tried to post it to the album you mentioned above & to my own album and I keep getting this error message:

You don't have permission to access /photopost/bulkupload.php on this server.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

A work around:
    If for some reason you are having trouble with the gallery...here's a work around from Cathy:

When You click on submit and it won't take you any further, (normally goes to just a white screen) correct?
    Now...
    go off that page, yup, just leave everything you have done there and go to say the forums! Then go back into the gallery and click on upload once more. When it comes up, on your page it is going to have a little thing that says...."In Queue 1" click on the "1" and that is going to take you to the second page you couldn't get to before. NOW...finish up what is asked of you there, submit and you are good!!!
    Make sure you change the gallery to the gallery that you want when you go back into the gallery to finish up! It reverts to Member Gallery at this point !

Sorry you are having difficulties, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Normally I am not so technically challenged but I finally figured out the queue part lmao. Lordie lordie lol. Anywho here is mine. I used Saskia Diabolo Menthe

Wow bingomama1966, it's a beautiful baby page. So precious, soft and sweet :)

Thank you so much

Wow, Bingomama.... that is one beautiful layout. Love the soft palette you used for the page. So glad that you can now post in the challenges, too!

Here is my layout for November. I wanted to document the before and after, no so much for that reason, but because my mom was visiting for a month, and helped out a lot. She had a beautiful garden, big, and was a great help in changing my very pitiful looking spot....

Wonderful layout, I love the documentation like that. As I'm getting older... :) I seem to be doing more of this type of layout. Great job!

This month I used several papers and elements from different designers:
    Papers:
    mariadesign: bouquet de tendress, bouquet des peres; earthday

SNS template Photo Slice

butterfly: scrapangie-silkysmooth
    fastener: andreagold-american story
    stamp:gb-earthday
    heart: mariadesign-bouquet de peres
    roadsign: mr.adventurous collab
    stitches: createdbyjill-hey birdie
    frame: studio4-swept away

flowers/foliage:
    mariadesign-a bit of yesterday+afs-seasons+andreagold-american story+createdbyjill-dreams and wishes+d.anderson-april storm+eirene-flowerborders

It shows a photo taken during our "Honeymoon" in 2002.
    (image is linked to Gallery)
    Last edited by Els AW; 11-10-2012 at 05:02 AM.
    creative greetings,

Beautiful layout Els! Great job on the challenge, and that's a lot to keep track of with all of the pieces from different kits and designers :)