shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Layout Lottery Challenge - November 2012

Let's see, this layout has 2 papers, 3 photos, 9 words, 12 green beads, 15 alpha letters, 18 elements.

Great job on the numbers, and a lovely layout :) ... I like your new siggy too!

Glad I waited until the November Legacy Club kits arrived. Fell in love with Andrea Gold's Thankful Heart bundle. Here are my Lotto numbers:

2 Title words, 3 Framed Photos, 9 Leaves, 12 swirls, 15 jouraling words, 18 Flowers

Thanks for another fun challenge, PattyB.

This is my attempt to the Lottery:

I used: 2 photo's - 3 papers - 9 ribbons+bows - 12 cupcakes - 15 hearts - 18 flowers

The papers are from 'Birthday Party', the elements from 'Faries Teaparty' by Maria Designs
    creative greetings,

Wow ladies!!! Great job with those numbers, what lovely pages too :)

6. lottery

For my childhood memories album.

2 photos, 3 vines,18 scatter posies,12 flowers, 9 berries, 15 leaves
    Last edited by Kythe; 11-17-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Wonderful memory page! That's a perfect kit to use for it too, it's so pretty :)

8. Layout Ready; problem uploading

I've searched all the tutorials and whatever I could find, but no one mentions this problem. I keep getting the message that I can't upload a 0 kb file. I've tried several different sizes and get the same message, whether large or small.

Sent a message to the help desk and I'm hoping I can figure it out and start particpating in the challenges. The Lottery Challenge will be my first.
    Peggy

9. Finally Uploaded

Somehow I discovered the file in the bulk uploader so here is the Link:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...flatte&cat=500

Used 2 photos, 3 green stems, 18 words, 9 papers including the pieces used as strips, 15 flowers and 12 stitches on the paper pieces with words.

Wonderful Kits! I purchased three so I could particape in challenges and am really enjoying them.
    Peggy

10. I thought I added the message but it hasn't shown up so I'll post the link here. Sure am feeling technically challenged the past couple of days!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...flatte&cat=500

Peggy