shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Happy Halloween!

Hybrid View

1. Exclamation Happy Halloween!

Just a quick note to say...

Hope you're having lots of fun tonight!

Thank you Debra :) Have a great evening!!!

ahhhh!! That is soo cute! Going to be quiet for us! Grandkids and that is about it, maybe a scary movie!! Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!: afraid:

It's raining here on the west coast, so that usually means less kids - boo hoo!

However, my dog barks every time someone comes to the door, so I won't miss that as much! He's too funny, by the time the evening is half done - he just plants himself on the arm of the couch - facing the door - waiting for the next trick or treater to come to the door!

Happy Halloween to everyone - and be safe!

It's a very chilly night here in Bavaria and we haven't had many kids. but like you, Darlene, I didn't miss Tabea barking every time someone comes to the door! She just keeps sitting right by the door waiting for the kiddies to arrive. Have a great Halloween night, everybody!!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Granddaughter just brought the great-grands by so we could see their adorable costumes.... Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell! She will take photos of them at the Halloween party so I didn't take any as they were still in the car with the dad. Don't expect many as we had 2 last year. Will see now that more homes have sold this year.