shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Happy Halloween

1. Happy Halloween

Boy I have been busy and it has been even busier at GDS [Godigitalscrapbooking.com]

It has been devastating watching the TV and seeing the destruction from Hurricane Sandy. I hope you are safe and have not been impacted too terribly. If you have been I wish you a speedy recovery from the chaos.

It is Halloween night here in Australia. I must say the shops are getting more and more stuff every year but I am still to see anyone knock on my door. I did pick up some lollies yesterday just in case as we have some young families around us.So wishing those who celebrate a fun night.

I have played with some more art backgrounds. These are more dark and based on photos of a fantastic old cemetery in Scotland. I have the full set of 5 on the store and if you like them I have them as a Halloween treat for only $2.25 until the end of the month actually until midnight on the first. Here is a look. There are more closeups in the store and the image is linked.

Enjoy your scrapbooking and if you are on facebook head over to the GDS page for a gift from me.

2. Beautiful papers. :) I was part of the storm and I think I was frozen solid tongiht while trick or treating. :) But the kids had a blast!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Beautiful papers. :) I was part of the storm and I think I was frozen solid tonight while trick or treating. :) But the kids had a blast!
    thanks Marcie. Hope you got yourself all warmed up. It is devastating seeing the damage now. Our coverage tended to be on New York at the time it was happening as that's where the reporters were but now we see so much heartbreak. I hope you weren't too badly affected.
    I didn't have anyone knock on my door for halloween lol. I am not surprised but I was prepared. My hubby now thinks he will have to eat the treats i bought lol. Glad your kids had fun. Stay warm.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    thanks Marcie. Hope you got yourself all warmed up. It is devastating seeing the damage now. Our coverage tended to be on New York at the time it was happening as that's where the reporters were but now we see so much heartbreak. I hope you weren't too badly affected.
    I didn't have anyone knock on my door for halloween lol. I am not surprised but I was prepared. My hubby now thinks he will have to eat the treats i bought lol. Glad your kids had fun. Stay warm.
    Your welcome. I'm all warmed up. I stood in front of the coal stove to warm up. :) Yes NY got the biggest coverage and it was hard it. We had tons of rain and power losses. No snow, but it did look like it was sleeting at one point. The rivers around here were just at cresting their banks. Now when your near one, you can really hear it. Sounds like rapids. The high winds did a lot of damage around here too, but nothing that's not repairable. :)

Well hey you've got candy for awhile. you could hide 90% of it too and when the jar is empty add a few more. :) Hubby will think you went and got more. I've got enough candy to last me till next year. I'm still have a half a jar of candy from last year!

I love those papers!

My daughter lives in NJ, not near the shore, and they still don't have electricity. No school either!

Anisah

6. Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Your welcome. I'm all warmed up. I stood in front of the coal stove to warm up. :) Yes NY got the biggest coverage and it was hard it. We had tons of rain and power losses. No snow, but it did look like it was sleeting at one point. The rivers around here were just at cresting their banks. Now when your near one, you can really hear it. Sounds like rapids. The high winds did a lot of damage around here too, but nothing that's not repairable. :)

Well hey you've got candy for awhile. you could hide 90% of it too and when the jar is empty add a few more. :) Hubby will think you went and got more. I've got enough candy to last me till next year. I'm still have a half a jar of candy from last year!
    LOL thats a good idea.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Anisah View Post
    I love those papers!

My daughter lives in NJ, not near the shore, and they still don't have electricity. No school either!

Anisah
    Thanks Anisah I am trying to find to make something with them myself.
    Oh you must have been worried about your daughter. I was worried a little about my son and he is way up in montreal lol. I hope she gets back to normal soon and doesn't have anything other then loss of power. I keep seeing the pictures on TV and boy I can't believe how devastating it is. I have never visited that area which is a shame.Even seeing New York gives you a new perspective on life when you see them still in areas without power and fuel.

8. beautiful page!:)