shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New CU Paper Textures

1. New CU Paper Textures

Every time I design digital papers of any sort I use textures - often layering a few over photos or colors to get my final product. There are a lot of textures out there in the digital world but as a designer I need to be very careful about Terms of Use. The safest and best way is to make your own or buy from someone you know you can trust who makes their texture files from their own photos or handmade and scanned paper.

I was getting a little bored with my texture stash so I put together some new ones and I have packed them up into 2 packs that are ok for commercial use. They are in jpg format and 300dpi and 12inch square to suit fullsize digital scrapbook pages - but you can use them as you wish.

So what can you do with them ?

Try layering them over a paper or photo and then play with the blending modes. You may be surprised at the variety of results you can get.

Another way I like to use textures is in photoshop's texturizer. You need the texture as a PSD file and then you can load it and you get a more 3dimensional effect.

You can get these exclusively in my store here at GoDigitalscrapbooking.com.

These are lovely Sharon - I love textured papers - it's the best way to start creating papers!

O, this is very usefull!
    creative greetings,

Nice variety of textures!

Anisah

5. Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    These are lovely Sharon - I love textured papers - it's the best way to start creating papers!
    Thanks Darlene I agree I can never get enough lol.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    O, this is very usefull!
    Thanks Els.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Anisah View Post
    Nice variety of textures!

Anisah
    Thank you Anisah. I am glad you like them.

8. beautiful page!:)