shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Autumn Wishes

1. Autumn Wishes

I put this new kit in the store and forgot to announce it here. I'm sorry that I did that, but I spent a whole day with a baby screaming finding out she had diaper rash. Poor thing. But without further ado...

Hear Autumn whispering as Summer refuses to part. Autumn nocking at the door with its crisp morning dew and Summer popping in for lunch. Soft, cool breezes pushing the last lingerings of Summer as Summer gives a pop of heat. Laughter on the breezes of children playing in the coolness that Autumn offers and those snaps of shutters to capture those lingering times.

Poor Baby and mother! Nothing worse than a crying baby and you cannot find out why!

Your description of the kit is like a poem, or little story!
    And the kit is beautiful!!
    creative greetings,

3. Thank you.

Yes there is nothing worse than having a crying baby. It makes for a very longday.

Beautiful new kit Marcie!

Hope the baby is doing better, and you are getting some rest! Crying babies can wear you out!

5. Thanks. She is doing better and I'm getting some rest. :)

6. really cute!

7. Thank you.

8. I didn't know you were a designer here, Marcie!! GORGEOUS kit:) and a baby:) How many kids do you have now? So cool to see you on here:)
    FACEBOOK

9. Quote Originally Posted by Michellemarie View Post
    I didn't know you were a designer here, Marcie!! GORGEOUS kit:) and a baby:) How many kids do you have now? So cool to see you on here:)
    Hey Michelle, long time no see (ahh well via internet that is) I see you are still designing too. Yes I'm a designer here now and its a cool place to be. :) Thanks for the compliment. I have 2 children and 8 and 5 year old, but I babysit during the day hence the baby. I still get a good nights rest no matter how her day went. :)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Hey Michelle, long time no see (ahh well via internet that is) I see you are still designing too. Yes I'm a designer here now and its a cool place to be. :) Thanks for the compliment. I have 2 children and 8 and 5 year old, but I babysit during the day hence the baby. I still get a good nights rest no matter how her day went. :)
    Okay that makes sense:) I knew you had the 2 children but with talk of a baby I thought you'd had another child:) Yes I've had a bit of a break from designing over a busy summer/fall, but am ready to get back into it. So I signed up for the contest here for starters. Should be fun:)
    FACEBOOK