shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi to everyone!

Hi to everyone!

This is my first time in a forum, so hope I am doing everything correctly...I am very excited to become part of the digiscrapping world and can't wait for my PSE for beginners to start Monday, Oct 8. Anyone in here taking that class also? Was wondering when I would get info on time and where to go to get into the class room. Any answers out there?

2. Hi and welcome to GDS. I hope you are finding your way around ok.
    Debra will get back to you with details about your class but I know there is a private forum you will be given access to for the classes.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask and someone will help you out. In the meantime why not take a look at the gallery for some inspiration. We have some awesome layouts in there.
    Check out the Daily Downloads as well for some free gifts to get your scrapbooking started.

Welcome to GDS! I think Sharon has pretty much nailed the info, when the classes start, you'll be sent an email with all the info you need. Good luck with them, I took them myself and loved them!

Hi, welcome to GDS.
    You will love it here!
    Take a look at the Daily Download Rewind also, be sure to join and save ;-)
    creative greetings,

Welcome luv2cre8! GDS is a great place to learn and to play, and I'm so glad that you could join us!

Welcome to GDS... there are so fun things to do - check out the challenges.

Also be sure to look at the Daily Download thread where you can get a freebie kit. Be sure to check it out daily as the freebie kit is only up for one day. Also, be sure to look under that thread for the Daily Download Rewind rules - and sign up for the Rewind program ASAP. As you reach certain goals, you PM the moderator and you will get free DDL Rewind coupons!

Have fun with PSE class. I have PSE10 and love it!

Glad you are here with us at GDS.

Hi and welcome! Looking forward to you being in the PSE Class! Sent you an email explaining your access to the private forum beginning Monday :)

So glad you're here with us! Please holler if you need any help and can't wait to see all the wonderful pages you'll be creating soon :-)

Welcome to GDS, I hope you enjoy your PSE class and have much fun creating with it!