shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Photography Challenge - October 2012

Hybrid View

1. Photography Challenge - October 2012

IIt seems Fall/Autumn is everywhere so lets think of all the gorgeous colors you see. I live in a part of australia where we are not lucky enough to see much of the the changes of season. It is a shame as I LOOOOVVEEEE autumn trees, seeing the leaves drop and seeing the new growth. I don't have room for a big deciduous tree so live vicariously through looking at other people's photos and occasionally seeing them on my travels.

So the challenge this month is to think about autumn - the colors of glorious orange and red trees.
    Think beyond autumn trees if you wish. Maybe the autumn of your life ? or just use the colors rather then the trees. Feel free to get creative and try some art journalling or digital artwork if you wish.

Here is some inspiration. I took these photos in Hohenschwangau Bavaria in late September 2006.
    There are heaps of wonderful Autumn products n the store.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Additional info:

(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the October Scrappin’ 7 Challenge Thread
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Photography Challenge Gallery
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

This challenge runs through October 31, 2012!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!

Help Links:

How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.

How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial

Everyone participating gets a gift at the end of the month.
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 10-04-2012 at 12:28 AM.

This picture was waiting for this challenge I suppose! Thanks!

scrapkit used: Autumnbundle - Created by Jill designs
    creative greetings,

3. Wow that was fast lol. Thanks for joining in.
    Fantastic photo. I bet you get to really see Autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Wow that was fast lol. Thanks for joining in.
    Fantastic photo. I bet you get to really see Autumn.
    Not always. Sometimes there is so much rain and wind we don't see those beautiful colors at all.
    creative greetings,

5. Oh that would be a shame. My son says it is not long in Montreal either if it rains as it often does in autumn.

Thanks for the challenge! Here's mine

7. Change of Seasons

These are all my own photos. I played with various filters to get watercolour effects.

8. Thanks for joining in Patty. OH my Gosh I wish I had those in my backyard lol. It is a lovely surprise to see some of my things from the collab in there too.

Kythe glad you could join in. I love your photos. Great effects on them. I particularly love the left back way as it really captures that feel of light filtering through the leaves.

Here is mine:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. Thanks so much for joining in. I just love waking up to new photos of autumn. Boy it makes me want to move though lol.