Welcome to the October Shape Challenge!
This month we are going to have some fun with masks. I'd like for you to use a mask for at least one picture on your layout.
There's a whole section in the store for masks - feel free to use one of those or any others that you may have.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the August Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneous Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and be sure to link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through October 31st!
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look here.
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Most importantly - have fun and I can't wait to see your creations!!!
Thanks for the challenge! I have used a mask for the orange colored mums, here's mine
It is Halloween time so had to do a Halloween page. Just got my Sept15-Oct14 Legacy Club kits and You Don't Scare Me collab was perfect in colors, elements, et for the page.
Thanks for a fun challenge. Have always loved masks.
My sister in law didn't like her efforts at mask making so she put it in the old rusty oven that overlooks the garden.
Wonderful Hallow'een layouts ladies :)
Here is mine:
Thanks for the challenge!
Cool mask, I like the way you have duplicated it behind the photo!
Beautiful! and I love the composition, really pretty :)