shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: October Progressive Challenge

1. step 4

When I looked at the list I thought "Oh my that's just too much stuff, the photo will be lost", BUT I was wrong. hmm just shows What do I know?

Have my page done but can't get the gallery to accept my upload right now!! Tried uploading to a different gallery at another forum and it worked with no problems. < sigh > Will be back to up load the layout as soon as I can get it into the gallery.

Finally got the page to upload to the gallery after several tries over a few hours. Not sure what the hold-up was. Just glad I able to get it loaded.

Since the upper left corner of the framed photo was quite close to the center - I ended up extending the clusters items a bit past both centers so they looked in proportion to the the photo.

Step 4

My Theme Element is the Tree

these are GREAT!

And here is mine.
    The element I wanted to add (eh... 2!) are the broom and the hat.
    My daughter is supposed to be a witch here, so these two items were needed!

The second string is the one the spider is hanging on!

creative greetings,

Well done Els! Great imagination! :)

I can't open PSE8! Don't know what the problem is, but have tried several times, and rebooted, but it still won't open. Needless to say, I can't finish this step until it gets fixed....

Okay, this step definitely made up for the ease of the previous ones! I redid this about ten times and I'm still not sure if I'm happy with it.