shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 110

Thread: October Progressive Challenge

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,660
    I could use a tip about blending, I am using PS CS5 - but the Dutch version.
    Anyone in Dutch to help me out? ;-)
    creative greetings,

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midwest America
    Posts
    1,251

  3. #23
    Here's mine with step 2

  4. #24
    Hi Lone! Sorry I'm late! I hope I can still join (even without the posting bonus)...life is not complete without your progressive challenge! lol...

    Here's my step 1 and 2 (I'm not sure if I got the inches right)

    step1:http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...progre&cat=708


    step 2
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...progre&cat=708
    Ayenn

  5. #25
    Great blending!! :)

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    I could use a tip about blending, I am using PS CS5 - but the Dutch version.
    Anyone in Dutch to help me out? ;-)
    I can't tell you in Dutch but in English, the easiest way is to use a very soft edge brush with about 50% opacity and flow to blend out the edges. Then you can drop the opacity of the entire photo to the point where you like it. Experiment a bit.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by maricar_casuga View Post
    Hi Lone! Sorry I'm late! I hope I can still join (even without the posting bonus)...life is not complete without your progressive challenge! lol...
    I'm happy to have you join in when you can!! :) and you won't lose out on your posting bonus!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belleville, Illinois
    Posts
    51,429

  9. #29
    My Steps 1 and 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    I can't tell you in Dutch but in English, the easiest way is to use a very soft edge brush with about 50% opacity and flow to blend out the edges. Then you can drop the opacity of the entire photo to the point where you like it. Experiment a bit.
    Thanks, I tried and this is what came out: my step 2:

    creative greetings,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •