shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scraplift Challenge - October

Hybrid View

Scraplift Challenge - October

Hi, every one. I am Bright Eyes and will doing the Scraplift challenge.

This month, we will lifting this beautiful page ETE INDIEN by Rollinchen. The image is linked so be sure to stop by her gallery and leave some loving.

I love the fall feeling in this page with its autumn colors. So find yourself a wonderful fall or autumn kit and have fun doing the scraplift.

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the October Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Scraplift Challenge Gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

I will have a special surprise bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Remember - you need to use at least 65% GDS products to earn the bonus. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.

This challenge runs through October 31!

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look here
    Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer

I can't wait to see your creations!!!
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 10-02-2012 at 06:46 AM.

Here is my take for this month's lift:

I will do my best, love the autum colors!
    creative greetings,

Wow, this is a great honor for me, that my layout is in the Scraplift Chllenge!
    I am very happy and very curious about your results!

@Bright Eyes, your Layout is so fantatic!
    Last edited by Rollinchen; 10-02-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Glad you like mine, Rollinchen. It was fun picking out a fall layout to use for this challenge.

Wow! Excellent choice for the scraplift :) And I'll be back with my version.

Thanks for the challenge, and what a lovely LO to lift! Here's mine

Patty, love the greens in this page! Beautiful lift...

That is one fantastic photo that shows the changing of the season. Thanks for playing this month.

Really liked the scraplift layout this month. Here is my page:
    Tricia

Tricia, such a wonderful photo of dad with his son. Really like the cluster surrounding the photo. Thanks for playing this month.

Remember.... you need to LINK your page here to the gallery so we can leave some loving. Watch this video HERE to learn how to do that.