shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GDS Junkie Challenge - October 2012

Here is my layout this month!
    Tricia

Suzette what a gorgeous LO! Love it - I will definitely be scrap-lifting this one:) The placement, shadows...perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    Oh wow Suzette, what a wonderful layout! Super design, wonderful layering - gosh, it's perfect!
    Thank you so much Patty. I'm glad others like it as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    Suzette what a gorgeous LO! Love it - I will definitely be scrap-lifting this one:) The placement, shadows...perfect.
    Thank you so much! You've got me blushing here!

Great layout Tricia, and your photos are wonderful too. It really looks like they were having fun with cutting the cake together, and congrats to them on their anniversary :)

Hi Patty,
    I'm trying to upload my lo in the gallery but that's what I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /photopost/bulkupload.php on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Do you know why?
    thanks for your help!
    cath

You know, I had trouble yesterday... then it worked fine. Maybe try again a little later if you can. Meanwhile, I'll send a message to customer support. Good luck!

I've tried again today....impossible! sniff...

Hang in there, Hivart.... they are working on it. I got my page to upload to the gallery... but can't post them in the forum yet. Give it another day or so. They are working hard to get this all resolved.

Thanks for the update Kay!